The following terms govern the access, viewing or use by you (hereinafter referred to as the “User”, “You” or “Your”) of www.b2bsphere.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
The Website is owned and operated by B2BSphere Inc, an US company with its office at TX Site No: 4606, Cypress Creek Pkwy , Houston, Texas – 77069, with India Office @ 999, 9th Main, HSR Layout sector 7, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (“B2BSphere India Pvt. Ltd").
- User Information shall mean any information provided by the User including name, nationality,date of birth, telephone number, email address, physical address and the like.
- Website shall mean www.b2bsphere.com.
2. Website Access and User Registration
- You agree and understand that this Website and the contents are intended for people who are of the age of 18 years or above or otherwise competent to contract. You hereby represent that You are 18 years of age or above and competent to contract.
- You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Website You will be required to provide accurate information including User Information.
- You represent that You have all rights required to provide the information that You provide to the Website, including the User Information and represent that it is true and accurate.
- You will have to register with the Website by providing personal details requested for the purpose of registration and analytics. You hereby grant B2BSphere the right to use this information for the furtherance of this agreement and for the purposes of data collection, analytics and storage.
- You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and agree that the password is intended for use solely by You. You agree and undertake to access the Website only using Your username and password.
- B2BSphere may in its sole discretion permit or deny Your registration.
- You will be solely responsible for Your acts on the Website including those conducted under the username assigned to You.
- You understand and agree that B2BSphere, in its sole discretion, terminate Your access to the Website without notice and You waive any right to claim access to the Website or any other claim that You may have. Any data of Your usage may be retained or deleted at B2BSpheres’ sole discretion.
- You agree that the User Information uploaded can be used and viewed by other third parties who access the Website.
3. Permitted Uses
- The Website is a social marketplace for co-operatives and community-based enterprises to list and sell their products and produce online and for individuals and businesses to purchase the products and produce.
- For wholesale or bulk enquiries You will be guided to contact the seller(s) outside of the Website.
- Registration on the Website by Users is free of charge. B2BSphere reserves the right to charge for usage of specific features of the Website with prior intimation.
- You will use the Website and any information available in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Prohibited Use
In relation to the use and access of the Website its content and features, You agree and undertake not to:
- re-sell the usage or services of the Website;
- upload, transmit or publish any information on behalf of a third party, including any User Information of any person other than You, and more specifically, You will not impersonate another person;
- upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is grossly harmful, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, bigoted, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on B2BSphere IT infrastructure;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website;
- upload, transmit or publish any information or material which may harm minors in any way;
- violate or invade the privacy of any person;
- upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware, to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website, B2BSphere ‘s computer systems, or the computer systems of other Users or third party systems;
- upload transmit or publish anything which You do not have the rights to or any material which infringes the intellectual property rights (in whatever form) of any third party;
- deceive or mislead the other users of the Website about the origin of the messages you post or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log-in credentials of any other User;
- use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials or spamming;
- do any acts that threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
5. Intellectual Property
You agree and understand that:
- the contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, software, audio, pictures, logos, icons, are the sole property of B2BSphere or its licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with B2BSphere or its licensors.
- To the extent required, You grant to B2BSphere a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, trade names and other forms of Your intellectual property which You have provided to B2BSphere (including the Website).
- You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of the Website or any of the contents therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website save for any User Information that belongs to You.
- You have no right to use any search mechanisms other than that provided on the Website and You will not use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tools to harvest data of any sort from the Website.
6. Disclaimers regarding the Website
You agree and understand that the Website is a social market place for sellers and buyers to interact. Further, you understand and agree that it is at your own discretion and based on your judgment that you transact on the Website.
B2BSpheredoes not represent in any manner that:
- it has verified the products and produce put up on the Website;
- the information, data or contents of the Website are accurate;
- the Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service;
- the integrity of the information on the Website or information You upload will be maintained;
- it endorses any of the views of any of the users who may have posted contents;
- it has verified or guarantees the title of produce or products put up on the Website;
- it has verified or guarantees the credit worthiness, quality of services or representations made by any user of the Website;
- it has screened or verified any of the information posted herein;
- the Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware;
- it does not assure accuracy of the information on, or error free functioning of, the other websites the link to which may be available on the Website.
- You agree and understand that the contents and services on the Website are available on an “as is” basis.
- You expressly release B2BSphere and where applicable its director, officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any Use of the Website by you or the actions of the Users of the Website.
- Subject to applicable laws, B2BSphere hereby disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, its contents and functionalities, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Where applicable laws do not permit the disclaimer of warranties to the extent detailed above, the said warranties are disclaimed to the maximum limit permitted by applicable law.
- B2BSphere reserves the right to remove any contents on the Website.
7. Contract between You and the seller(s)
- The Website is a meeting place that may be utilized by Users to purchase produce and products put up by seller(s). The contract for the purchase and sale of any produce or product is a contract between You and the seller(s). B2BSphere does not at any time hold any right, title or interest over the produce or products.
- The contract to purchase and sell is between You and the seller(s) and may include some or all of the following terms listed here by way of example - price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date and time taken for delivery, mode of delivery, warranties related to produce and products.
- B2BSphere is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between You and the seller(s).
8. On-line Payments
If You choose to make payment online You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the third party payment gateway service provider. B2BSphereshall not be liable for any acts or omission of the third party payment gateway service provider.
9. Return/ Refund Policy
B2BSpheredoes not offer any return or refund on the produce or products transacted through the Website. Please refer to the return and refund policy (or a policy or statement of a similar nature) of the sellers on the Website.
If a seller does not have a return or refunds policy then the seller is expected to comply with the following return or refund policy:
- If a product or produce does not substantially confirm to the description, quantity and quality specified by the seller, then within 7 (seven) days from delivery of the product/ produce You should make a compliant to info@B2BSphere.comor make a compliant through the Website.
- Please provide details of the issue with the produce/ produce at the time of filing the compliant.
- Please courier, at your own cost, the item back to the address provided by B2BSphere for this purpose within 10 (ten) days from its receipt by you.
- Upon receiving the item, the seller shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint.
- If the seller determines that the compliant is valid and genuine then the seller may replace the entire product or produce or a part thereof, depending on the extent of the non-compliance with the description, quantity and quality.
- The decision to replace or refund your money is at the seller’s discretion.
- Please note that a seller is not likely to replace or provide a refund for:
- damage due to misuse;
- any item which has been used;
- any damage/defect which are not covered under the seller’s warranty (if any);
- any item that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
- clothes and footwear that are used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way;
- items for which original tags and packaging is not intact;
- items that come in branded packaging and the box is damaged or unavailable.
11. Limitation of Liability
B2BSphere takes matters related to intellectual property rights and privacy very seriously. Should You have any complaints regarding the Website, including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the Website, copyright infringement and the like, or any issues related to data privacy please report the same to info@ B2BSphere.com.
Please provide Your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that B2BSphere may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
- Force Majeure: In no event shall B2BSpherebe liable for any acts beyond its control or for any acts of god.
- Access: B2BSpheredoes not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction You are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to You.
* I agree with the Terms of Service